I reached the 18 week mark, which also signifies the end of 4 months of pregnancy. 5 more months seems sooo long, but I know it will go by fast. Here are recent highlights (lowlights?) at this point:
- I first felt the baby move during Week 16. But more recently, the movements have become stronger and more frequent. It’s amazing!
- I’ve gained 6 pounds so far.
- No real cravings. But, I’ve been eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal everyday. I haven’t had that since I was a kid.
- During Week 16, I developed some sort of rash on the sides of my stomach. It’s gotten better, but comes and goes. (This is definitely a lowlight.)
- Yesterday, I went to the mall and ran some errands. By the time I got home, my back was KILLING me. I’ve realized I can’t spend so much time walking.
- Oh, and I am definitely showing, but I still feel like I just look fat and not pregnant.
We dog-sat Jason and Nathan’s two dogs this weekend. Shiloh loves her cousins!
And only 6 more weeks ’til the beginning of the college football season. We are both anxiously waiting! I caught Scott watching old Georgia football clips.